SVG cuts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

High Heel Note Cards - Gift

I often make cards for other people on an as needed basis. This time I thought well if I made a few of them I could give them as a gift. I got out my cricut and bought some animal printed paper and set to work. 

Get your set here:  Amelie's Accessories SVG Kit

I added a tool bow and gave them to my sister. She loved them and now she doesn't want to use them. They are blank on the inside and can be used for many purposes. I suggested she use them for an invite to one of her parties.



File from SVG Cuts check out their amazing collection of SVG files and inspiration.
P.S. They have free files every week!

1 comment:

  1. For those who want to try and see how the program works, Clip Studio Paint offers a trial period. During this trial period, the user can run the program and see what great feature it has then offer. Then after the satisfaction of the user, he can use the product for his use. There are to packages offered by Clip Studio Art, Clip Studio Art Pro and Clip Studio Art EX. The user can check his needs, match his requirements, and select the package that best suits him.Clip Studio Paint Crack

    ReplyDelete